Dr. Amy Polsinello
Amy Polsinello is a board-certified Family Physician holding licensure in both Canada and the United States.
Originally from the GTA, she obtained her Honors Bachelor of Science degree from Western University, after which she pursued her medical degree abroad in Ireland. She completed her family medicine residency at the Indiana University School of Medicine, where she served as the USA’s first Chief Wellness Resident in her final year.
She is a member of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, the College of Family Physicians of Canada, and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Additionally, she is a Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada and a Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine.
Dr. Polsinello is excited to become a part of the Integra team and is committed to providing comprehensive medical care to patients of all ages, with an emphasis on preventative health.
Outside of medicine, she enjoys traveling, working out, and spending time with her family and dog.
Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Dermatologic Procedures for Primary Care
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Merck Clinical Training Program for Nexplanon certification
- Preventative health
- Women’s health
- Mental health
- Canadian Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- College of Family Physicians of Canada
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Ontario
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Ontario Medical Association