Vithusha Yogeswaran completed a Bachelor of Medical Sciences in Physiology with distinction at Western University, after which she decided to pursue a career in Chiropody. She went on to graduate from Michener Institute of Education at UHN and completed her placements in both private and public settings.
During her training, she developed skills in assessment and management of an array of foot and lower limb disorders, including injuries and local manifestations of conditions related to diabetes, biomechanics, sports medicine, dermatology and pediatrics. Vithusha is committed to providing comprehensive person-centered care to her patients using evidence-based practices. Known for her gentle hands, and compassion for her patients, Vithusha treats her patients’ feet in a detailed manner and ensures that they are educated on their condition and treatment plan.
Outside of Chiropody, Vithusha enjoys spending time with her family and friends, trying out new restaurants, reading and binge-watching shows on Netflix.
Honors Specialization in Physiology, Minor in Psychology
- Standard First Aid with CPR-HCP
- Compression stocking measurement and fitting
- Foot Mobilization Therapy (To be completed: October 16, 2021)
- Diabetic Education
- Wound Care
- Biomechanics & Gait Analysis
- Callous/ Corns/ Wart Care
- Foot Pain
- Ingrown Toenails
- Scholar’s Program – Dean’s Honor Roll Years I, II, III, IV, Western University
- International Learning Award, Western University
- Global Opportunities Award, Western University
- College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine
- Ontario Society of Chiropodists