Sarah completed her Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology at the University of Western Ontario. During this time, she worked as a personal trainer and gained a specific interest in physiotherapy. She completed her Master of Science in Physical Therapy degree at the University of Toronto and has since gained experience treating a wide range of conditions amongst the general population, as well as a special interest in working with children, athletes and aging adults.
Sarah believes in using an active approach to therapy. By taking a patient-centered approach to treatment combined with manual therapy, functional exercise prescription and education, Sarah aims to work collaboratively with patients and their unique lifestyles to create a comprehensive treatment program to achieve optimal outcomes. Since physiotherapy school, Sarah has expanded her skill set by completing advanced courses in manual therapy, acupuncture and dry needling and pelvic health for both men and women.
In her spare time, Sarah enjoys going to the gym, cycling, canoe tripping and spending time with friends and family.
- Pelvic Health Solutions Level 1: Physical Therapy Approach to Female and Male Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Health Solutions Level 2: The Role of Physiotherapy in the Treatment of Anyone Experiencing Pelvic Pain (pending)
- AIM Level 1 Manual Therapy
- APTEI Acupuncture and Dry Needling Introduction
- Vestibular Rehab
- Pelvic Health
- Sports related injuries
- Running and Cycling Analysis
- Dean’s Honor Roll Years I, II, III, IV, University of Western Ontario
- Western Student Recreation Centre Personal Trainer of the Year
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association