Best rated clinic
EXTENDED HEALTH PLANS
WE ARE OPEN FOR
GET PAIN RELIEF AND
SOLUTION FOCUSED CARE
TO RESOLVE YOUR INJURY
Unparalleled patient experience
with added protocols to keep us all safe
Why Choose Integra's Chiropractors?
About Our Chiropractors
Effective Treatments For Common Injuries
Frequently Asked Questions
1. IS A DOCTOR’S REFERRAL NECESSARY?
No, you do not require a doctor’s referral to book an appointment with our chiropractors. However, some extended insurance plans may require one to provide reimbursements. You can book an appointment with one of our in-house physicians to obtain a note if you do not have a family doctor.
2. WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT AT MY FIRST VISIT? On your first visit, you’ll receive a comprehensive examination to diagnose your medical condition or complaint, and a customized treatment plan will be created that will include same-day treatments to provide relief right away. Additional treatments will work to reverse long-term damage and enhance your health, continue to decrease pain levels, and provide you with more energy and overall well-being.
3. WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO MY APPOINTMENT?
Bring a pair of comfortable and loose fitting clothes. You can also bring a copy of imaging reports that may pertain to your injury.
4. HOW MANY APPOINTMENTS DO I NEED?
The number of appointments depends on the condition and severity of the injury. At your initial appointment, your chiropractor will provide you with a treatment plan which will include the amount of follow up appointments they would advise on booking
5. WILL THE APPOINTMENT BE COVERED UNDER MY INSURANCE PLAN?
Chiropractic care is covered by most extended health benefit plans. For your convenience, should you require a medical note we can have one of our Integra Doctors assist!