Dr. Stacy Burton
Dr. Burton is a Family Physician and walk-in Physician at Integra Health Clinic. Born and raised in the Caribbean, Dr. Burton completed her medical training at the University of the West Indies in Jamaica. She then went on to do her residency in Family Medicine at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver.
Dr. Burton has several years of experience working in Family Practice and Urgent Care Clinics.
Dr. Burton is new to Toronto and is looking forward to building her practice and joining the medical community here. Her special interests include Preventative Care, Chronic Disease Management and Dermatology
In her spare time, she enjoys travelling, hiking and cooking with family and friends.
Institute of Medical Sciences
- College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Licentitate of Medical Council of Canada
- Preventative Health
- Chronic Disease Management
- College of Family Physician of Canada
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Ontario Medical Association
- College of Physicians & Surgeon of Ontario