Dr. Farah Vayani
Dr. Farah Vayani is a family physician holding licensure in both Canada and the United States. She has been working as a locum and urgent care physician in Ontario. She is originally from Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada.
Dr. Vayani completed her undergraduate studies in Biochemistry at the University of New Brunswick and earned her medical degree from Saba University School of Medicine in the Netherlands-Antilles. She then went on to complete her Family Medicine residency at The Wright Center for Graduate Medical Education in Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA. After completing residency, she moved back to Canada and practiced traditional Family Medicine by providing both inpatient and outpatient care as a locum in her hometown of Fredericton, New Brunswick. She also worked as a Hospitalist in the local hospital.
Dr. Vayani is one year into practice and new to Toronto. She loves exploring the city and is looking forward to joining the medical community here. She is certified by both the American Board of Family Medicine and the College of Family Physicians of Canada. Her clinical interests include primary preventative care, pediatrics, women’s health, chronic disease management, and medical aesthetics.
Outside of medicine; she enjoys cooking/baking, reading, staying physically fit, travelling, and spending time with her friends and family.
University of New Brunswick
Fredericton, NB, Canada
Scranton, PA, USA
- Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine (DABFM)
- Preventative Health
- Women’s Health
- Chronic Disease Management
- Medical Aesthetics
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- New Brunswick Medical Society
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of New Brunswick
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario