Dr. Brooke Hofbauer
Dr. Brooke Hofbauer is a Family Physician locum and walk-in Physician at Integra.
Born and raised in Richmond Hill, Dr. Hofbauer completed her undergraduate degree at Western
University and her medical degree and residency in Family Medicine at the University of Toronto. She then
completed the Breast Diseases Enhanced Skills Program through the University of Toronto Department of
Family and Community Medicine, where she developed expertise in general breast health and breast cancer
risk assessment, management, and survivorship.
Dr. Hofbauer currently works as a surgical assist to the Department of Surgical Oncology within the
University Health Network and Sinai Health System, and will be starting her role as a clinical associate in
breast clinics at Princess Margaret Cancer Centre and Michael Garron Hospital.
Dr. Hofbauer has a keen interest in Women’s Health and Breast Health. She believes in supporting and
empowering patients to lead their healthiest lives through patient education, health promotion, and
professional support. In her spare time, she enjoys exploring the city, dancing, cooking, and staying
connected with family and friends.
Women’s College Hospital and Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
St. Joseph’s Health Centre
- Certification Examination in Family Medicine for the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CCFP)
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
- Preventative Care
- Women’s Health
- Sexual Health
- Breast Health and Breast Cancer Risk Assessment/Reduction
- Cancer Survivorship
- Mary L. Cassidy Award, University of Toronto
- Gold Medal in Honors Specialization in Physiology and Psychology, Western University
- Honours Standing, Years I-IV, Western University
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Canadian Medical Association
- Ontario Medical Association