Amanda graduated from McMaster University with a Masters in Physiotherapy. Prior to that, she completed her Exercise Science degree at Arkansas State University. She has a strong interest in human anatomy, physiology, and exercise-based rehabilitation. She has special interests in orthopaedics, pelvic health and sports related injuries. She strongly believes in individualizing treatment plans that combine manual therapy, exercise prescription, and education.
Growing up Amanda played soccer competitively and played Division 1 soccer in the United States. Now in her free time she enjoys staying active through weight training and fitness classes. When she’s not at the gym you can find her baking or looking for new places to eat Downtown.
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture, McMaster University
- Level 1: Physical Therapy Approach to Female and Male Urinary Incontinence, Pelvic Health Solutions
- Soft Tissue Release, STR workshop
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist, Functional Anatomy Seminars
- Orthopedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association: Manual Therapy Level 1
- Manual Therapy
- Exercise Based Rehab
- Low Back Pain
- Sports Related Injuries
- Mobility Training
- Male and Female Pelvic Health
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association