Registered Dietitian & Nutritional Counselling
Whether you are trying to manage a medical condition, control your weight, feed your family, or read food labels, our Registered Dietitian can help. Our Registered Dietitian (RD) is trained to help you optimize your health and reduce the risk of chronic disease through nutritional counselling. Our RD will provide you with the education, advice, resources, motivation and support you need to help you make permanent lifestyle changes and reach your health goals.
Some things that our Registered Dietitian can help with are:
- Weight loss or weight gain.
- Muscle Gain & fat loss
- Manage a healthy weight.
- Pre-& Post Natal Nutrition
- Control appetite and food cravings.
- Prevention or management of chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer, osteoporosis and kidney disease.
- Menu planning for busy families, physically active lifestyles, vegetarian diets and budget conscious individuals.
- Feeding your baby or toddler.
- Sports nutrition
- Digestive problems
- Managing food allergies and intolerances (Gluten, Dairy, etc).
- Special Diets: e.g. Vegan, Paleo, Vegetarian Diets
- Making the right food choices to get enough calcium, iron, folate and other vitamins and minerals
At Integra our RD will come up with a customized nutrition and weight loss plan that is realistic, easy to follow and reflect stepwise change, balance and flexibility. We will provide you with the education, advice, resources, motivation and support you need to help you make permanent lifestyle changes and reach your health goals.
A referral to see our Registered Dietician is not required. If your insurance provider requires a referral, one of our physicians at Integra Health Centre can help provide this. Please ensure that you inform our receptionists if this is needed before your visit.