Nutritional Counselling will provide you with the education, advice, resources, motivation and support you need to help you make permanent lifestyle changes and reach your health goals.
Some things that our team can help with are:
- Weight loss or weight gain.
- Muscle Gain & fat loss
- Manage a healthy weight.
- Pre Natal & Post Natal Nutrition
- Control appetite and food cravings.
- Prevention or management of chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer, osteoporosis and kidney disease.
- Menu planning for busy families, physically active lifestyles, vegetarian diets and budget conscious individuals.
- Feeding your baby or toddler.
- Sports nutrition
- Digestive problems
- Managing food allergies and intolerances (Gluten, Dairy, etc).
- Special Diets: e.g. Vegan, Paleo, Vegetarian Diets
- Making the right food choices to get enough calcium, iron, folate and other vitamins and minerals
To learn the difference between a Registered Dietitian vs. Nutritionist, click here.
At Integra practitioners will come up with a customized nutrition and weight loss plan that is realistic, easy to follow and reflect stepwise change, balance and flexibility. We will provide you with the education, advice, resources, motivation and support you need to help you make permanent lifestyle changes and reach your health goals.