Sarah graduated with her Masters of Science in Physiotherapy from Queen’s University. She has developed her practice with a patient-focused approach using hands-on techniques such as manual therapy, soft tissue massage, cupping, and acupuncture.
Sarah has taken a strong interest in pelvic health physiotherapy for men and women. She has completed her level 1 and level 2 courses through pelvic health solution with plans to expand her knowledge base. Pelvic health physiotherapy is an integral part of pain-free pre and post-natal care, treating conditions like incontinence, painful intercourse, pelvic organ prolapse, and diastasis rectus abdominus.
Sarah competed at the provincial level for gymnastics. She also taught and choreographed dances including seasonal performances and competitive dance competitions with dancers aged 5-18. With this background, it has given her the opportunity to help patients reflect on their own posture and positioning and how that relates to their pain and discomfort.
Sarah keeps an active lifestyle by regularly attending the gym, taking fitness, yoga and dance classes, downhill skiing, kayaking and hiking.
St. Catherines, ON
- APTEI: Acupuncture Upper Extremity
- APTEI: Acupuncture Lumbo-Pelvic
- APTEI: Acupuncture Lower Extremity
- APTEI: Acupuncture Introduction
- Pelvic Health Solutions Level 1: Physical Therapy Approach to Female and Male Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Health Solutions Level 2: Female and Male Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Health Solutions Level 3: Clinical Skills for Treating Pain
- Orthopedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association: Manual Therapy Level 1
- Shift Concussion Level 1: Best Practices in Concussion Management
- Soft Tissue Release Course
- K-Taping Pro Therapist
- Standard First Air with CPR-C and HCP
- Pelvic Health Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture Therapy
- Concussion Management
- Manual Therapy Techniques
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association