Dr. Lara Canu
Dr Lara Canu is a family doctor in Toronto and has been living in Canada since 2013. She was born and raised in beautiful South Africa where she trained and worked as a medical doctor before her move. She spent a few years in Alberta doing family practice as well as rural emergency medicine and is currently still doing locum work in northern rural Ontario and Alberta whilst practicing family medicine in the big city of Toronto.
She is passionate about using a combination of evidence-based medicine with a holistic approach to well-being and prevention. Outside of work she enjoys mountain biking, skiing, yoga and travelling.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advances in Labour and risk management
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Ontario Medical Association
- College of Family Physicians of Canada