Justin graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a Master in Physical Therapy. He has a strong interest in human anatomy, physiology and biomechanics, which began during his undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto and York University. In combination, Justin approaches musculoskeletal and neurological conditions uniquely – applying fundamental and advanced techniques of physiotherapy while prioritizing functional mobility and strength at the forefront of the rehabilitation process.
Justin integrates a wide range of assessment and treatment methods to maximize patient recovery including functional movement screenings to objectively identify movement deficiencies, electro-acupuncture and dry needling, myofascial release techniques, hands-on joint mobilizations, and customized exercise rehabilitation programs.
Justin has a special interest in spinal, shoulder and sport related injuries. He has participated in several sporting events as a physiotherapist including the YMCA under-17s national tennis tournament in Chennai, India in 2013, and the sailing competitions during the Toronto Pan Am Games in 2015.
In his free time, Justin enjoys travelling and staying active through weight training, snowboarding, hockey and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- Kinesio Taping, KT1 and KT2 Taping Seminar
- Soft Tissue Release, STR Workshop
- The Mulligan Concept, Lower Quadrant Course
- Active Release Techniques (ART), Lower Extremity
- Orthopedic Division of CPA, Manual Therapy Level 1
- McMaster University Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program
- McKenzie Institute International, Lumbar Spine
- Advanced Physical Therapy Education Institute, Thoracic Spine
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Sport Physiotherapy
- Function Based Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association