John is a Registered Psychotherapist who holds a Master’s degree in Counselling Psychology with over 13 years of experience. He specializes in couple and individual based therapy. John’s focus and approach is empathetic and compassionate with an emphasis on creating a strong therapeutic alliance with his clients. He uses s a mix of several modalities that may include; Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Mindfulness, Client Centered Therapy, Attachment Theory Process amongst others.
- support without judgement
- attentive and empathetic listening
- support for clients to better understand their thoughts, feelings and experiences
- treatment, resources, strategies and information in the healing process
Therapy may be used as a catalyst towards change and growth. It can be utilized as a source of support helping to manage day to day difficulties with either couples or individuals. Therapy can also be considered when clients feel temporarily overwhelmed, and unable to manage on their own. It enables the client to find new and a suitable path along with strategies that work for couples or individuals.
- Couple Therapy Specialist
- Cognitive Based Work
- Attachment Theory
- Quality of Life
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario