Emily graduated from Queen’s University with a Masters in Physical Therapy. Since then, Emily has continued to pursue further training in orthopedic manual therapy, myofascial relase, acupuncture, taping and pelvic floor courses. She has also participated in a sports therapy placement in Brisbane, Australia to further study sports related manual therapy techniques. Her experience with a diverse clientele, including athletes, weekend-warriors, and overuse injuries has helped her develop an active approach to therapy, ensuring that necessary muscles are working to promote optimal response to treatment.
Emily continues to expand her knowledge in both woman’s health and pelvic floor and through both internal and external techniques she treats a variety of pelvic floor dysfunctions such as incontinence, pelvic pain, pain with intercourse, prolapse, diastasis recti, pre and post-natal care.
With a background in competitive volleyball and volleyball coaching, she continues to maintain an active lifestyle. She currently enjoys beach volleyball, hiking, yoga, and travelling as often as she can.
- Kinesio Taping Pro Therapist Course
- Soft Tissue Release, STR Workshop
- Pelvic Floor Therapy Level 1: The Physiotherapy Approach to Female and Male Urinary
- AA1 Foundations of Anatomical Acupuncture
- Ontario Physiotherapy Interaction Conference Presenter
- Advanced Infection Control workshops and Interprofessional Education & Practice workshops
- Woman’s Health and Wellness
- Manual Therapy
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association