Dr. Zoe Wolf
Dr. Zoe Wolf completed her MD in Alberta in 2011 and family medicine residency in Toronto in 2013. She has worked in British Columbia as well as rural and urban Ontario. Her experiences have included hospitalist medicine, family practice, walk-in and urgent care settings.
Her second area of interest is tropical medicine. She recently completed a diploma and MSc in the UK in this field and is interested in using this training for some overseas experiences in the future. In her spare time, she enjoys exploring nature as well as travelling abroad.
Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Basic life support (BLS)
- Pediatric advanced life support (PALS)
- Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS)
- Certification in The College of Family Physicians (CCFP)
- Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination Part 1 and 2
- Tropical medicine
- Canadian Medical Association
- Ontario Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Canadian College of Family Physicians
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia