Dr. Yajur Shukla
Yajur Shukla, MD, FRCPC, is an internist and respirologist specializing in diseases of the lungs at Integra Health Centre. Dr. Shukla is also appointed as a Clinical Associate in the Division of Respirology at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre as well as a courtesy Internist in the Department of Medicine both at Markham Stouffville Hospital and Trillium Health Partners.
Dr. Shukla earned a degree in Health Sciences with distinguished Honours from McMaster University and completed his Doctor of Medicine from the University of Ottawa. After completing his internal medicine residency at Western University, Dr. Shukla pursued additional training in adult respiratory medicine at the University of Toronto.
Dr. Shukla is a Fellow with the Royal College of Physicians of Canada and is a Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada specialist in Internal Medicine and Respirology.
Dr. Shukla currently lives with his wife by Toronto’s Harbourfront. In his spare time Dr. Shukla immerses himself in new cultures through global travel and enjoys skiing, biking and playing tennis.
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) Specialist, Internal Medicine
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) Specialist, Adult Respirology
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCPC)
- Obstructive lung diseases (Asthma & COPD)
- Smoking cessation strategies
- Sleep disordered breathing
- Canadian Thoracic Society
- Canadian Medical Association
- Ontario Medical Association