Dr. Shraddha Krishnan
Dr. Krishnan is originally from Toronto. She completed her undergraduate studies in Life Science at McMaster University. She subsequently went on to complete her medical school at Ross University in Dominica and then her family medicine residency at Drexel University in Philadelphia. She has worked in a variety of settings including hospital medicine and urgent care. She is passionate about health and wellness.
Outside of medicine, she is an avid traveler and enjoys the outdoors. She plays tennis and does boxing.
Dominica, West Indies
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Preventative Health and Wellness
- Skin diseases
- Canadian College of Family Physicians
- American Board of Family Medicine (diplomate)
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Ontario Medical Association
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario