Dr. Farzana Haq
Dr. Farzana Haq, MD, CCFP, MSc., is a Family Physician and walk-in Physician at Integra.
Born and raised in Ottawa, Dr. Haq received both her Bachelor degree and her Master of Science in Honours Microbiology and Immunology from Western University. She subsequently went on to complete her Doctor of Medicine at the University of Toronto and her residency at St. Joseph’s Health Centre. Having spent many years working as a family physician, Dr. Haq has a wealth of experience in primary medical and semi-urgent care. Dr. Haq is dedicated to enhancing the health and well-being of her patients and the community. She has appeared on local television to speak on health and medical topics.
Dr. Haq is an active member of the Toronto community, having volunteered with a number of local organizations. Her medical and volunteer work have also taken her across the province and internationally.
In her spare time, Dr. Haq enjoys running, fitness, travelling, culinary arts and spending time with her family and friends.
Department of Microbiology and Immunology
Honours Microbiology and Immunology
St. Joseph’s Health Centre
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Preventative Health
- Women’s Health
- Resident Award – Teaching Excellence, University of Toronto
- Sophie Harnick Memorial Prize, University of Toronto
- Mary L. Cassidy Award, University of Toronto
- Honours Standing, Years I, II, III, IV, University of Toronto
- Ontario Graduate Scolarship, Western University
- Western Graduate Research Scholarship, Western University
- Microbiology & Immunology Graduate Student Award, Western University
- Louisa Graves Research Studentship, London Regional Cancer Centre
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Ontario Medical Association
- Canadian College of Family Physicians